Funnelitics vs Geru

I have been looking into some of the sales funnel predictive and tracking tools out there. I'm not interested in tools that create sales funnels like Click Funnels. 

I came across Funnelytics. It looks like a pretty good tool and I especially like how you can have it interact with your website and track your stats.

While researching that, this tool Geru starting popping up in ads. They have a special going on right now with a one-time fee instead of a monthly fee like Funnelytics. The downside is it only predicts your funnel traffic based on numbers you put in. Once the funnel is set up there is no live tracking. Maybe it will be something they add in the future, but I cannot find any kind of road map for new features on the product.

Curious if anyone has used either tool and what their thoughts are on them? Or is there something else you like instead?

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

5 hours ago, BigDave said:

I have been looking into some of the sales funnel predictive and tracking tools out there. I'm not interested in tools that create sales funnels like Click Funnels. 

I came across Funnelytics. It looks like a pretty good tool and I especially like how you can have it interact with your website and track your stats.

While researching that, this tool Geru starting popping up in ads. They have a special going on right now with a one-time fee instead of a monthly fee like Funnelytics. The downside is it only predicts your funnel traffic based on numbers you put in. Once the funnel is set up there is no live tracking. Maybe it will be something they add in the future, but I cannot find any kind of road map for new features on the product.

Curious if anyone has used either tool and what their thoughts are on them? Or is there something else you like instead?

I have looked at both of these too. This is my take on it.

Geru is probably fine if you are someone that needs to sit down and plan every step of a sales funnel out. Everyone probably should do that. You can do the same thing in a flow chart. It would lack all the fancy bells and whistles, but is more than adequate. However, if you are using it as a sales tool to clients, the output of something like Geru will look more impressive.

That being said, Funnelytics looks much more interesting to me. I have not tried it yet, but if it can really integrate well with a website and outside tools you might be using like an autoresponder, the fact that it tracks stats in real time makes it look like a much more useful tool.

I have not found any of the reviewers out there discussing its accuracy so far. The fact that they have an affiliate program severely muddies the waters when looking at reviews. I have not yet found one that shows a real live funnel that they have been running for a few months. It's all people just setting up new ones telling me how easy it is.

If it works as advertised, it could be great for identifying weak points in a business.

I have not tried Funnelytics yet, but I have been tempted to give their free account a test run. Like @Wunderkind said above, if it really works as advertised and the integrations are easy to implement, it could really be a useful tool for brainstorming, implementing, and then monitoring sales funnels.

For client based work, it seems like the kind of visual layout that makes for an easy upsell.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 8:34 AM, BigDave said:

I checked out Geru. Figured for the one-time price it might be useful. It's not bad for visualizing your sales funnel. Could certainly be a useful tool for client pitches. I have never heard of anyone pitching a client with a sales funnel for SEO/PPC services, and something like this would certainly make you stand out. I'm sure there are some agencies that do that.

Other than that, it doesn't do much for me. Having to enter in your own predictions for traffic and conversions makes it feel more like a toy than a useful tool. I found myself doing a lot of "what if" dreaming.

Have not tried Funnelytics yet because of the monthly subscription. Not that it isn't worth the money, but I tend to sign up for things like that and then let it sit for 6 months before I start using it. Going to wait until I really have some time to invest in it.

On 6/11/2020 at 9:10 AM, JohnHemmer said:

I checked out Geru. Figured for the one-time price it might be useful. It's not bad for visualizing your sales funnel. Could certainly be a useful tool for client pitches. I have never heard of anyone pitching a client with a sales funnel for SEO/PPC services, and something like this would certainly make you stand out. I'm sure there are some agencies that do that.

Other than that, it doesn't do much for me. Having to enter in your own predictions for traffic and conversions makes it feel more like a toy than a useful tool. I found myself doing a lot of "what if" dreaming.

Have not tried Funnelytics yet because of the monthly subscription. Not that it isn't worth the money, but I tend to sign up for things like that and then let it sit for 6 months before I start using it. Going to wait until I really have some time to invest in it.

I had kind of the same thoughts. I can see where Geru would be useful for proposals, but after that it loses it's value pretty quickly.

Funnelytics you could still use for proposals in the same way, but then after the funnel is setup you have all that tracking available. It makes it really stand out.

• 3 months later...
16 hours ago, mallennig said:

I like how you can track real numbers of traffic into each funnel sequence on Funnelytics . You can see the traffic by each source and flows.

So you have used it or that's just what you like about it from looking at the sales page?