Some criminals are so dumb

Mike Friedman

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

I was tossing up whether to put this news item in this thread or the one below it, but decided on this one eventually;

Steve Bannon arrested and charged with fraud over border wall campaign

Bannon and three others allegedly defrauded hundreds of thousands of donors in connection with ‘We Build the Wall’

The sweet, sweet irony of this story is that they were arrested by members of the, wait for it, .....

.... United States Postal Service. :o :lol:

Anyways, this event has all the hallmarks of a cue for a song if ever there was one.

4 hours ago, whateverpedia said:

I was tossing up whether to put this news item in this thread or the one below it, but decided on this one eventually;

The sweet, sweet irony of this story is that they were arrested by members of the, wait for it, .....

.... United States Postal Service. :o :lol:

Anyways, this event has all the hallmarks of a cue for a song if ever there was one.

I'm curious how the White House will justify this inevitable pardon...

Way too much tossin' up gowin' on imho.

Dontchya jus' hate it when people save the cream all for themselves?

Tellya, in the hierarchy of hate figures, anywan rips kinda evrywan off at random scores pretty high.

Anywan targets the unintentionally vulnerable gets max points.

*So secret* *No fear of redress!*

But jus' one small bar below this ultimate threshold of misrbl cunthood, the secret predators of the planet lurk fullah swaggah, an' they especially powahfully deranged.

Mass vulnerability exploited for cush!

"We're on the side of history — so why should we not profit just a little?"

How many times we seen this?

Rephrase: how many times have we had to see this?

In my heart, I wanted Bannon to be a pure revolootionary zealot against whose standards we could measure all speculatory ascents agaisnt his bombardier quasi-genius.

But, hey — such is the cloakin' powah of today's truly self-obsessed chancers & grubbers we havin' our own imported mania exploited!

*TRICK!*

Guy said he was leadin' from sum kinda populah front but 'stead it was simply jus' his own personal asshole bein' rammed with luxury juicy.

Call me naive, but when you shit so bad on your own supporters, the fuck you got gowin' on worth anythin' nowan should care about?

Guess I had him figured for the wrong kind of corrupt fkr.

2021 imminent.

sans Him.

Singin', Moi, tellya.

• 3 weeks later...