SiteWink

EDIT: SiteWink went through a period of time where it was unsupported and now has disappeared completely. Even if it comes back, I cannot recommend it. Total trash.

This is my favorite tool for monitoring my websites. It is especially useful for monitoring a private network of sites. Unlike a lot of the common Wordpress plugins out there that people use, this leaves no footprint. It is not a plugin.

It is also equally useful for monitoring your money sites if you have a lot of them or client sites and making sure nothing is down.

You can learn more at SiteWink.com.

Use the coupon code "WAR" at checkout and get 25% off for life.

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

Mike

Is this service still working for you? I was using free Pingdom accounts but I've noticed about 75% of my accounts have had the notification turned off which makes it pretty worthless.

I tried the link and just going to their site and I get a bad gateway error.

Thanks

Yep. It's back up. I'll be checking this out as I've checked a few more on Pingdom and very few have the original settings.  I noticed a couple were screwed up 2 weeks ago but assumed it was me doing something wrong while on autopilot... But I fixed those and checked them a few days later and saw the notification was turned off.

SiteWink is so much easier. Plus it is not checking every 5 minutes. I've had a few sites with Pingdom where the host was having a bit of a slow day on their server. Ended up with like 100 messages that the site was down because it kept going slow-fast-slow-fast.

Annoying.

• 3 months later...

UPDATE!

Sitewink has turned into a totally unreliable POS. Not only have people had difficulty signing up for it, but the site goes down constantly. The owner doesn't seem to care about this product or support it, and I think he is sitting on a potential goldmine if he figured it out.

It's been down for about 2 weeks straight now with not a single message from them. 

Avoid it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wanted to let you guys know that Hugh's new software is out. I'm going to have him on a live call in the next few weeks to do a walk through of it. I know some of you have been waiting a long time for a solution like this, so if you want to get started with it, here it is.

SEOMatique

Use coupon code SPARTAN20 to get 20% off for life.

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to let you guys know that Hugh's new software is out. I'm going to have him on a live call in the next few weeks to do a walk through of it. I know some of you have been waiting a long time for a solution like this, so if you want to get started with it, here it is.

SEOMatique

Use coupon code SPARTAN20 to get 20% off for life.

I really like SEOmatique so far. Easy to use. Simple interface. Once you setup your domains, which is easy, it is basically a set and forget tool.