OMG Such Gluttony

This guy chart's and photographs what he eats each day on his Royal Caribbean  Cruise. (I have been on 5 of them) I gathered from a few shots of him and his wife that they were a couple who obviously enjoyed their food and lot's of it, it showed. Also would like to say, the food is so diverse and excellent in the Windjammer all day buffet, not to mention the formal dining in the evening (all free), why he ever paid for some of the specialty restaurants stuff is beyond me. He even passed up going ashore to see the sights at one port so he and his misses could lounge around and probably snack. 

Claude, watch this at your peril, your drool will be drooling. Caution, a lot of bacon yielding Hogs were killed for this production. 

On 11/10/2020 at 1:33 PM, Lanfear63 said:

Claude, watch this at your peril, your drool will be drooling. Caution, a lot of bacon yielding Hogs were killed for this production.

This is going to be hard to believe.

I don't eat at buffets. I used to, and I never ate any more than I would anyway. The only difference is that, depending on the buffet, I might just eat a lot of one thing.  Once it was antipasto salad that I loved. Once it was gumbo. 

But my wife and I haven't eaten at a buffet for years. 

On 11/12/2020 at 11:36 AM, Claude Whitacre said:

I don't eat at buffets

I know you don't eat "at" buffets, you eat buffets.

Just across the street from me is a Chinese buffet, all you can eat for a set fee, or fill up a box, so sold by weight. It is so nice to get freshly cooked food when you usually eat frozen dinners. I also go to an Indian one, good stuff. The one on the Royal Caribbean cruise ships is the best though, such a choice and all good food. Now I'm drooling!