So Semrush has rebranded...

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes
On 12/9/2020 at 6:59 AM, Mike Friedman said:

https://brand.semrush.com/

New logo and color scheme. Any thoughts?

Oh, and it is now Semrush, one word. No S-E-M Rush and it is no longer written as SEMrush.

I've always been a fan of interactive websites (I think that's what you call them?)  Keeps your visitors on page.  I gotta say I'm not a fan of the orange and purple, but I know these are super popular colors right now.  

I do like the new logo, though.  I think it was a smart move to change it all into one word, too.  Better for branding in my opinion.  

What are your thoughts Mike?  

I think it was really all one word, but everyone said it different ways. The new spelling with just the capital 'S' makes it more clear though. I like the new colors too. Gives them a lot of options to play around with. It's bright and energetic, which is what they wanted.

Definitely a lot better than what Ahrefs did this year when they redesigned their home page. In fact, Ahrefs has already scrapped a lot of that design.