Are You Facing Any Challenges In Your Life Right Now?

Yes most definitely. See this post 

At the same time I posted that, I was working on what has proven to be the most difficult post I've ever made. It is tentatively titled "Out Of The Frying Pan, Into The Fire", so that might give you a hint as to what it's about. The main reason it's been so hard is that since that absolutely terrible news, with each passing day and week the news has gotten a little bit better than yesterday's and all previous days. So, whereas it will probably never be truly good news, it might turn out to be nowhere near as bad as it was initially. The end title may well end up being called, "Phew. That Was Close".

I should know the final verdict somewhere near the end of June or early July.

On 4/8/2021 at 5:21 PM, whateverpedia said:

Yes most definitely. See this post 

At the same time I posted that, I was working on what has proven to be the most difficult post I've ever made. It is tentatively titled "Out Of The Frying Pan, Into The Fire", so that might give you a hint as to what it's about. The main reason it's been so hard is that since that absolutely terrible news, with each passing day and week the news has gotten a little bit better than yesterday's and all previous days. So, whereas it will probably never be truly good news, it might turn out to be nowhere near as bad as it was initially. The end title may well end up being called, "Phew. That Was Close".

I should know the final verdict somewhere near the end of June or early July.

Did it somehow affect you mentally? If so, how did you handle it, do you have any experience with a counselor?

4 hours ago, Krisvertelo said:

Did it somehow affect you mentally? If so, how did you handle it, do you have any experience with a counselor?

Not really. The only counselling I got was on "scar management". Obviously I've got a pretty sizable scar down the middle of my belly. The way this "counsellor" was going on was if that would cause me great trauma. She was rabbiting on about minimisation, even elimination. I interrupted her flow to tell her to #$%@ off (I may not have been that polite 😉) and told her in no uncertain terms that there was no way I'm going to get rid of a "battle scar".

She probably ended up more traumatised than I would ever be.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 4:34 PM, whateverpedia said:

Not really. The only counselling I got was on "scar management". Obviously I've got a pretty sizable scar down the middle of my belly. The way this "counsellor" was going on was if that would cause me great trauma. She was rabbiting on about minimisation, even elimination. I interrupted her flow to tell her to #$%@ off (I may not have been that polite 😉) and told her in no uncertain terms that there was no way I'm going to get rid of a "battle scar".

She probably ended up more traumatised than I would ever be.

We all know that you are telling people it was a crocodile attack and your name is "Crocodile Whatee"