Stowaway - On Netflix

Tagiscom

Not a bad movie, with an Australian actor, that sounds foreign in a movie with a US cast, but visually great.

Watched it last night, and don't expect the huge spaces you have seen in "The Martian" space craft, for example, on the ship, this is more realistic.

B)

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

15 hours ago, Lanfear63 said:

Come on now, an Australian Astronaut?

She's an Austronaut.

Actually, it's good to hear acclaimed actress Toni Collette using her native accent. In most of her movies she uses an American accent (very well I might add), such as The Sixth Sense.

Edited by whateverpedia
fix grammar

2 hours ago, whateverpedia said:

She's an Austronaut.

Actually it's good to hear acclaimed actress, Toni Collette, using her native accent. In most of her movies she uses an American accent (very well I might add), such as The Sixth Sense.

When I was originally going to see the movie The Sixth Sense, my thought was "Well, there are the five senses, and our fashion sense. So this movie must be about fashion. I have got to see it".

I was about 90% through the movies, and I said to myself (because I'm the only one who listens to me) "Wait a minute. I'm beginning to suspect that fashion isn't the main thrust of this movie".

I went to the manager of the theater and told him "This is the worst fashion movie ever made. I demand a refund!" He couldn't give me a refund, but he gave me a free ticket to see American Pie. And I thought "Great! I love pie. I'm sure I'll love this movie"

Fooled again! This movie wasn't about pie at all! 

So I went to talk to the manager.....

On 4/28/2021 at 4:49 PM, Claude Whitacre said:

When I was originally going to see the movie The Sixth Sense, my thought was "Well, there are the five senses, and our fashion sense. So this movie must be about fashion. I have got to see it".

I was about 90% through the movies, and I said to myself (because I'm the only one who listens to me) "Wait a minute. I'm beginning to suspect that fashion isn't the main thrust of this movie".

I went to the manager of the theater and told him "This is the worst fashion movie ever made. I demand a refund!" He couldn't give me a refund, but he gave me a free ticket to see American Pie. And I thought "Great! I love pie. I'm sure I'll love this movie"

Fooled again! This movie wasn't about pie at all! 

So I went to talk to the manager.....

Meatballs must have been a huge disappointment

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 1:00 PM, Tagiscom said:

Not a bad movie, with an Australian actor, that sounds foreign in a movie with a US cast, but visually great.

Watched it last night, and don't expect the huge spaces you have seen in "The Martian" space craft, for example, on the ship, this is more realistic.

B)

looks interesting, will check it out