Has Big Frank passed away or is he just not around?

Tagiscom

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes

I knew it, skulking into our private  conversations on a public forum like that. I'm sure the lurkers are in absolute awe on your theories and consider themselves not worthy to provide meaningful input. What I appreciate about posting my ahem: "insights" here or on the WF, is that they get panned in most cases. So, for one, it makes you think and be self critical. Ultimately, if you want to get any acceptance you "have" to relate with people with ordinary views, make them think, that's the ultimate reward if you do. I'd rather be shot down trying than be pandering to a bunch of yes men. So, please, post some of your stuff, here, and on the WF again. We may not agree, but it's always interesting.. 

As for Frank, he posted something a few weeks back.

4 hours ago, Lanfear63 said:

I knew it, skulking into our private  conversations on a public forum like that. I'm sure the lurkers are in absolute awe on your theories and consider themselves not worthy to provide meaningful input.What I appreciate about posting my ahem: "insights" here or on the WF, is that they get panned in most cases. So, for one, it makes you think and be self critical. Ultimately, if you want to get any acceptance you "have" to relate with people with ordinary views, make them think, that's the ultimate reward if you do. I'd rather be shot down trying than be pandering to a bunch of yes men. So, please, post some of your stuff, here, and on the WF again. We may not agree, but it's always interesting.. 

As for Frank, he posted something a few weeks back.

Sure l have plenty of lurkers on my forum, so much so l typically get about 100 per week going to my Music thread, which l have put a lot of effort into. Not worthy, lol, as long as they kiss my ring they can post whatever they like.

And don't worry l relate to others, and just like the WF will take a lot before stepping in, (when l was a mod there, well Supermod).

"Yes Men" sure some of that "everyone behaves when a cop car is driving in-between other cars" mentality, but some members don't give a shit, and the one thing you learn by being Admin, is seeing admin for what they are on other platforms or their big scary avatar images and such, (there is a human being behind the scary wolf image, and sure they have the power, but won't last long if they wield it too much).

I may post something here, but elsewhere l go there more for morbid curiosity than anything else.

Franks is still about, :ook!

B)