Private Mastermind Group

A few people have approached me over the past 1-2 years about starting a private group on Facebook. I'm in enough groups on Facebook, and frankly I don't love their discussions or the flow of the conversations. I don't like that conversations cannot be grouped by topics. However, I know that not everyone loves forum formats either.

So as a compromise, I created a Slack group. I know a lot of people are using Slack or something similar daily, so figured it would be easy to use. If you have never used Slack, it's free and easy to use. I'm in a few private Slack groups on different topics and for the most part they are great. 

This one right now is open to discussions about SEO, local SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, branding, and tools. This one may expand in the future or if there is interest branch off into other Slack groups on other topics.

The goal of the group is to be kind of a mastermind group for people to share ideas, insights, and get help from one another. It's not necessarily going to be the ideal place for people new to digital marketing. That doesn't mean they won't be welcomed, but it's more ideal for people who want to have some higher level discussions and get away from the "How to increase my DA?" type of questions.

If you are interested in checking it out, you can drop your email address here: https://clickedmarketing.com/join

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin