Covid-19 is Impacting Marketers Both Personally and Professionally

Krisvertelo

From fears over job security to heightened stress, Covid-19 is impacting marketers both personally and professionally.

According to an exclusive survey of 849 UK brand marketers, 49% are ‘very’ or ‘somewhat’ concerned about their job security, while 6.1% have experienced a change in job status. More than half (59%) say their position has been scaled back since the onset of the Covid-19 outbreak, while 32% have been made redundant. Just 9% of marketers have seen their position expanded. Since the lockdown came into force and brands switched to remote working, 49% of all marketers say they are doing much more/somewhat more work, versus just 13% who report doing much less work.

What's your opinion on this? Are you doing more work or less work during remote working?

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

13 hours ago, Krisvertelo said:

From fears over job security to heightened stress, Covid-19 is impacting marketers both personally and professionally.

According to an exclusive survey of 849 UK brand marketers, 49% are ‘very’ or ‘somewhat’ concerned about their job security, while 6.1% have experienced a change in job status. More than half (59%) say their position has been scaled back since the onset of the Covid-19 outbreak, while 32% have been made redundant. Just 9% of marketers have seen their position expanded. Since the lockdown came into force and brands switched to remote working, 49% of all marketers say they are doing much more/somewhat more work, versus just 13% who report doing much less work.

What's your opinion on this? Are you doing more work or less work during remote working?

I do online stock market trading, so it doesn't affect me at all.

But power hungry idiot premiers imposing unnecessary restrictions do.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 7:13 AM, mallennig said:

I have been working from home since the start of the pandemic, in all honesty I can say that I am doing more work now. 

I hear that from a lot of friends, saying they have more work now than when they are at the office. Did your company implement a permanent work from home set up?