A Rather Big (Possible Mandela Effect) About Sugar

Lanfear63

I  thought this would be worthy of its own post because your personal experience of raising kids would be interesting to hear. So do you recall hearing advice and seeing the consequences of not taking it regarding your kids. This is to try to avoid giving them high sugar treats, the result is them becoming hyperactive and bouncing off the walls until it wears off, especially in the sub 5 year old's. Never had kids myself. Anyway, it turns out now, that due to studies some years back, it was found out that excess intake of sugar has no effect on kids hyperactivity whatsoever? Here's a vid about it. 

• Lanfear63 changed the title to A Rather Big (Possible Mandela Effect) About Sugar
Grow your online visibility
5 hours ago, mallennig said:

Maybe the hyper activity comes from the child’s excitement for having candy.  Being happy obviously triggers the pleasure parts of the brain which can induce excitement

Hmmm,, if they get candy on a regular basis I'm sure any excitement would wear off as it becomes normalized.