Real Life Superhero's

Tagiscom

Grow your online visibility

Shane; I would like to compliment you on your choice of video. These are all real. None of this is trickery (like the majority of "super hero" videos) or effects.

This may make me sound a tad looney toon, but I gave this a lot of research years ago. How do people perform these near superhuman feats? And which ones are real?

There are a few reasons these people have these gifts.

1) Humans have an unconscious limit to the strain they will endure, the amount of pain and fear they can tolerate.  That barrier can be pushed back with repeated effort, over a long period of time. For example, the strength you can exhibit lifting a heavy weight is only about a third of the strength you actually have. Your brain puts a governor on the effort you expend, to keep you from damaging yourself. That limit can be moved.

2) Humans have unconscious control over our bodies. With years of practice, you can gain a degree of conscious control over your autonomic nervous system. An example is wriggling your ears. Most people can't. My Dad could, and I decided (when I was a kid) to do it too. It took over a year of trying to wriggle my ears, until I developed the neural connections needed. When I studied Kung Fu, we did a little of that development of control over unconscious processes. 

3) Practice. With three hours a day, over a decade, practicing any skill....you'll be so good at whatever you practiced that you'll astound others. Your movements become more efficient, take less energy, develop more power. 

And...some abilities are actually handicaps. The guy that draws entire cityscapes from memory? Part of his brain doesn't function....the part that categorizes information. So all visual signals are unfiltered. And he remembers it all. There are math prodigies and memory prodigies that have similar afflictions. A part of the brain doesn't work, and it allows a "Skill" to emerge. But these people are handicapped in other areas of living.

The first image was of a kid levitating. I was afraid the video was going to be full of these faked stunts.