Google+

Curious if anyone has any stories to share about success with Google+. 

I myself have had mixed results. Some projects are going well. For others, I feel like I am throwing coins into a wishing well.

I would be interested to hear stories about generating followers and/or generating actual conversions/sales if anyone has them.

What is working well? What is not working?

• 1 month later...
Grow your online visibility

The only thing working for me on Google+ is getting shares of Youtube videos. Because they're so entwined now, I noticed my vids are getting shared on that platform now and again and it does seem to give the vids a small push (in goog serps and yt tables) once that's happened.

• 1 year later...

I got quite a large number of visits from google plus on day one. But the traffic stopped after that for some time. And after some days I got a warning from google plus and the warning still shows when I log in. Maybe the first day traffic was google employees checking to ban me :D

I think they are too strict. I think I was told that I cannot send the same link or post in more than one group or something.

I quit using google plus and banned them from my social media preferences before they ban me :D