Long Tail Pro

Does anyone use Long Tail Pro ?  If so, how does it stack up against the others?  I only just started using it (I've used market samurai and some other tools) and I'm impressed by the speed, but I'm still getting the hang of using it and trying to get the best out of it. One of the reasons I decided to try it was their KC (keyword competition) metric which is similar to the one at Moz, but faster. But I'm left frustrated because I can't just cut and paste a list of my own keywords to get the KCs for each of them. That would be a great feature, surely? 

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

I'm curious about long tail pro also. I was looking at it just yesterday. I've still never built a site to do just plain internet marketing "niche site" and have been researching it. Wondering if it would be a good research tool? Mostly for niche finding.

I have not looked at LTP in several years. Was not real impressed with it back then, and I worry about any tool that attempts to automate determining keyword difficulty. They are usually unreliable. I know people who swear by it though.

If I was going to pick one keyword tool to use for determining difficulty, it probably would be Moz's. The reason behind that is Moz attempts to take into account internal linking pointing to a page when it determines difficulty. Other tools fail miserably to take that into account. The downside of the tool is that it is based on Moz's link database, which I think is fairly lacking.